US Road Trip Travelog: Car Part Names

It's said that the UK and the US are two countries separated by a common language, and this certainly applies when it comes to parts of the car:

chassis frame
wing fender
sill rocker panel
bonnet hood
boot trunk
windscreen windshield
quarterlight wing window
gearbox transmission
exhaust muffler
indicators blinkers

As I learn more - as I inevitably will - I'll add to this list.

US Road Trip Travelog >